Not a long time ago, sparkling water from the glass flasks in the park, the vending machine or glass bottles was the real holiday of taste. Nowadays, the counters any shop have a large number of various carbonated drinks. However, their structure and taste leave a lot to be desired. Moreover, you do not know from what microelements and chemical substances such soft drink was made and how will they effect on your health. That is why it is better to make a sparkling water at home. From this article you will find how to prepare sweet and tasty sparkling water in home conditions.
There are a number of benefits, which help to make a choice for in-house preparation of sparkling water.
1) You save the money. You receive the bigger amount of soft drink for the smaller price.
2) You do not litter the environment with house waste, such as plastic bottles and cans.
3) You can choose to form a huge number of various tastes. Traditional, dietary, natural, fruit, energy, cold tea, tonic and many others.
4) It is not necessary to carry heavy bottles from the shop anymore!
5) Prepare any kind of soft drinks. Whatever you want! More aerated. Less aerated. Sweet and light! You can even create your own taste!
6) Ease and simplicity in operation do the process of preparation of drinks extremely pleasant and comfortable for each family member (which is especially attractive to children)!
In order to prepare aerated water in house conditions you will need a cylinder with carbon dioxide; sparkling beverage maker; artificial ice or cubes of regular ice; lemon juice or syrup; infusion of a dog rose or any berry/fruit juice; a little of soda; sugar and lemon acid.
A great decision is to purchase a modern soda maker. This simple device allows you to make sparkling water within 20 minutes. The device for the making of sparkling water differs in the extent of aeration. In meantime, it can be equipped with a set of syrups. If you have a desire, you can also purchase syrups of various tastes. The principle of work of modern soda makers is very simple. Pour regular cold water into a bottle and establish it in the device. Easy pressing of the lever or button makes it aerated. Add syrup and mix the liquid. To find more about modern soda makers visit this website.
As an option, it is possible to use a cooler for water with aeration function instead of soda maker. With its help, regular tap water can quickly turn into sparkling. However, such device costs a lot. Besides, this aggregate will purify water, to warm up it or to cool. As a rule, the gas cylinder, which is included in its package, is sufficient for a long time.