Cappuccino, a name of amazing coffee blend favoured can be tasted in every coffee shop worldwide. Coffee generally is mainly known as a great energy booster, a good source of providing antioxidants and the best buddy to control diabetes and liver ailments symptoms.
For some individuals just smelling the aroma of the coffee makes them stress free and they are able to focus on their work. Drinking coffee helps you to prevent varied kind of ailments like skin cancer, type II diabetes, Parkinson’s diseases and even aid in avoiding the emergence of liver disorders usually suffered by alcoholics.
Whether you brew it with milk, sugar, cream or just prefer to have it plain dark, all kind of brewing of this wonderful drink is favoured by coffee novices.
A guide to popular forms of coffee:
- Latte: Generally favoured in all eastern continents is blend of coffee nuts powder and steamy milk. Adding sugar makes it tastier.
- Mocha: Similar like Latte with the addition of coco powder, chocolate syrup or chips of chocolate to make it sweeter.
- Decaf coffee: Mostly liked by individuals who don’t like concentrated brew of coffee or prefer the drink with minimal proportions of caffeine in the brewed cup of coffee.
- Espresso: The most popular form of brewing coffee in western countries. It is concentrated beverage having finely powdered coffee beans mixed in steaming hot water. A teaspoon of cream is added at the top of the tasty brew to add flavour to its tasty texture.
- Americano: A popular drink of Americans in which hot water is mixed with espresso.
Cappuccino originated from Italy, land of tasty delicious food is a creamy blend of coffee highly ranked in the hot beverages menu card in coffee shops world over. History of Italy states that the brew has a connection with the monks of Capuchin. There is even reference of an Austrian inventor who formatted a machine, Kapuziner to cook espresso, one of the main ingredients to give cappuccino its unique taste.
Cappuccino is blended combination of espresso and less steamed milk, you get a good thickness of foam on top unlike Latte. There are varied methods to add flavour to the famous drink.
Some of the ingredients added are:
- Ginger or cinnamon in powder form can be mixed to have spicy aroma ant taste.
- Instead of sugar, add cocoa.
- You can even have it with tasty hot snacks. Individuals even prefer to have chips over the cup surface to add crunchy flavour.
To know more about the art of making cappuccino and other beverages having extract of coffee nuts visit the informative links like My Demitasse.